Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Great Black & White Photographers part 3

1.) What first caught your eye while looking at your photographers photos? Is there something in particular about their photos that made you want to choose them?
His pictures are real people and the pictures show a real intensity that i didnt see in other photographers!

2.) Look at those 2 photos you posted last time. Use your five senses to tell me more about those photos. Answer them on your blog.

I see: A tribe dancing with dreads and some kind of beaded outfit. A man sleeping in the street with the city skyline behind him & a bird flying over him.
I smell:I think if i was there i would be smelling sweat.  I would probably smell the beach.
I hear:A lot of chanting and screaming or singing. Birds chirping and maybe the sounds of the nearby city.
I taste:Nothing
I feel:The hot blazing sun that seems to be stricking their back.The cold morning air & the sand.

3.) Finally, what would you like to create to show the world your great photographer. Ideas include, posters, power points, a blog, etc. You tell me what you would like to create so we can come up with a plan to share your thoughts and ideas about your photographer with your classmates and with the rest of the school.
A Power Point!!

No comments:

Post a Comment