Monday, January 9, 2012

Best of 2011

Best Song of 2011
Jeremih ft 50 cent- Down On Me
I like this song because of the beat. The lyrics are also
very catchy. Im a very big fan of both 50 cent and jeremih,
they are both really good artists. This song was my jam during
spring break.

Best Movie of 2011
Rise of The Planet of The Apes.
I watched this movie with my aunt and brother. I really liked it. it was very interesting the whole entire movie. I liked it so much i even got it in DVD. Not to mention James Franco is extra cute(:



What Was the Most Important News Story of the Year?
Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries getting married than 72 days later getting a divorce
Thats all that there was in the magazines. Her wedding cost so much money and got really expensive gifts all for nothing. The are still fighting trying to settle their divorce. It was a shock that they were getting married but I am not shocked they got married.


What Was the Biggest Sports OR Entertainment Story OR Sports/Entertainment Person of 2011?
Steve Jobbs was the creator of Apple and he died last year at the end of 2011. He created many new devices that helpeed and entertained people all over the world. He helped the advancent of technology. Its sad he left before we saw more from him. He will be greatly missed.



No comments:

Post a Comment